Welcome

Welcome to the UNofficial blog for the Fiddlers of South Dakota and others who love to play and listen to acoustic Old-Time and Bluegrass Music.

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

May 7th - Tyler, MN Jam

We have an invitation from Andrew Renneker to Jam in Tyler, MN on Saturday May 7th.  
Here is what he has  to say:

I'll be a panel member for SMAHC (SW Minn Arts and Humanities Council) at their Artist Retreat in Tyler, MN on May 6th (Friday and Saturday). I'll be there all day on Saturday with my family. So, let's plan for Saturday! I have a panel to attend at about 2. But, am free before and after!  I, and several other musicians from SW Minn will be happy to have an impromptu jam if anybody is interested! PM me if you want to join the retreat, or even play some music with me and others!
Let's think about arriving in Tyler between noon and 1:00 pm and see what happens.  Andrew is checking to see if there is a place we can play in case the weather is not conducive to outdoor jamming.
If you want to contact him click here


No comments:

Post a Comment