Welcome

Welcome to the UNofficial blog for the Fiddlers of South Dakota and others who love to play and listen to acoustic Old-Time and Bluegrass Music.

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Dell Rapids, SD Jam

Fiddle Jam in Dell Rapids, SD is on for this Sunday March 20th, 2016
 
Time is 1-4 pm.      T
 
 Location is the Dell Rapids Historical Museum 
                        407 E 4th St, Dell Rapids

This will be public and open to all levels.  
 
Acoustic Musicians Only Please
 
"Observers" are also welcome.

Main focus is on Celtic and Scandinavian

1 comment:

  1. Hey everybody! Looking forward to coming out to the next jam session. I've been wondering what fiddle tunes and bluegrass songs some of the other guitar players specifically might be interested in playing so I can learn the rhythm and lead parts as well as I can before coming. I think I'm going to concentrate more on getting the backing chords down for the Scandinavian pieces because they're just a bit outside my comfort zone as far as the different modes and minor keys they're played in.

    Geordie Halma

    ReplyDelete