Welcome

Welcome to the UNofficial blog for the Fiddlers of South Dakota and others who love to play and listen to acoustic Old-Time and Bluegrass Music.

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Music in Sisseton, SD


Had an enjoyable time playing in Sisseton, SD on Friday October, 25.  Seems they were a little short-handed at their monthly musical event, so they called up and asked me to if I could fiddle a few tunes with them. 






It proves what I have always said, "You don't have to be good, just available."  This was the last dance for the season.  They will get started up again in the Spring.

If nothing else go to see the murals on the wall, they are fantastic.  I took a shot of the Navy mural since my son is now in that branch of the service.  I will go back and take another picture during the day when the flash won't be necessary.



 
Hey Stan, this is for you!





















No comments:

Post a Comment